Mulgoa Veterinary Clinic
A big hello and welcome to Mulgoa Veterinary Clinic! Keep checking our site for interesting articles & tips for the benefit of you & your critters regularly.
We provide an old fashioned country service & care for your pets like they are our own.
Why Choose Us
- We love efficiency, so making an appointment for a visit, surgery, housecall etc enables us to provide a professional service & better care for your pets.
- As you’d understand, emergencies will always take precedence & this may mean that appointments might need to be adjusted. We do our best to notify you of any change to your appointment to minimize inconvenience!
- For the safety of all our pets we ask that dogs come on a lead and cats in a cage. If you need to borrow a cage or a lead please ask at reception.
Preventative Health Care
- Health checks & General Consultations
- Vaccinations and preventative health (C3, C5, F3, heartworm injections and arthritis injections for dogs)
- Desexing (we desex male and female dogs and cats as well as male rabbits)
- Grooming (including hyrdobaths, nail trims, baths for skin conditions and basic clips)
- Nutritional advice
- Behavioural advice
- Weight control advice
- All animals are given a thorough examination and treated with the best of care as part of every visit!
Other Services Include
- House calls
- Pathology – both in house and external laboratory for extensive investigation
- Puppy preschool and Kindy – to start your dog on the best behaviour
- Cat Boarding
- We also have access to specialists for referrals when required
Dr Bernice Blom
I first decided to be a vet after my father unfortunately ran over my dog and I met the local vet to discuss Rocky’s options. I began working with him as a kennel hand after school and weekends, working my way up to veterinary receptionist and nurse over the years.
I worked as a vet nurse whilst studying at university. After graduating Sydney university I continued as a Veterinary Intern at Camden, before working and travelling in England.
Upon my return to Australia, I worked in mixed animal practice and at Richmond TAFE teaching a variety of animal courses, before buying the practice here in January 2005.
I am enjoying the challenge of mixed animal practice in the lovely Mulgoa Valley. The days are filled with variety of animals and the clients are lovely. I treat, (besides the expected dogs, cats, horses and cattle) a range of animals from budgies to elephants! We also provide assistance with WIRES.
I own a horse, a cat and a dog, Dougal. Dougal is the mascot and face of the clinic on facebook and most days greets the clients at the carpark with a toy in his mouth eager for a game.